[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploy new version of a Process defintion loaded and upd

matthieugd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 13:10:50 EST 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : the API (JbpmContext) has a method deployProcessDefinition. If you dig into this (the code IS open you know, you will see a getGraphSession().deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

yes :) If you read my previous message you'll see that I've read the code when I say "The deploy method of GraphSession already increments the version number."

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | you want to make a copy of the pd, change that and deploy it. Remember, this is hibernate etc... just changing the pd and nodes below, changes all nodes currently loaded and will update them..... you have to make a full copy not change the existing loaded pd and deploy it again.....

okay I fear that it would be the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987964#3987964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987964