[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: JBOSS 4.0.5 GA and netbeans problem starting server

tobinibot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 14:12:52 EST 2006

Here is a workaround, from that ticket.  It worked for me.

anonymous wrote : I was experiencing what may be the same problem.  I compared the two installers
  | and found that the old installer leaves all four checkboxes on the JMX Security
  | screen unchecked by default.  The new web installer checks them all by default.
  |  A little experimentation revealed that the magic checkbox is "Secure
  | jmx-invoker-service".  I installed JBoss 4.0.5 using the web installer and I
  | unchecked just this one box.  Now NetBeans 5.0 can start and stop JBoss.

This also explains why some people experience the issue, and some don't.

Tobin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987977#3987977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987977