[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Link paths in CMS content

Mr_Anonymous do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 14:35:52 EST 2006

Hello,

is it possible that there is another bug in the current 2.4 release?

The examples in the quickstartguide (JBossQuickstartForUsers.pdf) just don't work as expected. I can upload the quickstart.zip and it shows up in the CMS Admin portlet, but: I can not link to it!
The link the CMS creates is "http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/content/quickstart/index.html", but it can not find the file, thus I am being redirected to the default page.
Strange thing is that it works with the files that are already present before uploading, e.g. "http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/content/default/support.html" resolves fine. I just can not access the files I (a) uploaded or (b) created with the CMS.

system:
JBoss Portal + AS 2.4
WinXP
Java 5