[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM and tasks

neoko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 17:52:08 EST 2006

Sorry for my english, i think i've found out something related in page 92 of the documentation. But i think there's a mistake there. It says:
It is perfectly possible that we might have both jPDL business process definitions and jPDL pageflow definitions
in the same project.
If so, the relationship between the two is that a single task> in a business process corresponds to a whole pageflow <process-definition>

Won't it be the last word <pageflow-definition> instead of <process-definition>

So, rephrasing my last post, can a task execute a pageflow an render the pages that belong to that pageflow?

P.S.:Don't know kwy but phBB doesn't allow me to write task between angled brackets.Weird!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988008#3988008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988008