[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - assignment expression

lg-jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 20:16:38 EST 2006

Hello,

I am not sure I understand the meaning of this kind of assignment expression. This is from the jbpm docs, sec 11.11.2

<process-definition>
  |   <task-node name='a'>
  |     <task name='laundry'>
  |    <assignment expression='previous --> group(hierarchy) --> member(boss)' />
  | </task>
  |     <transition to='b' />
  |   </task-node>

What do the arrows and the 3 terms signify? Is this the order in which the assignment will be processed?  For example, if the previous user is not available to be assigned, pick someone from the group "hierarchy" etc?The doc is not clear to me.:-(

thanks,
lg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988027#3988027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988027