[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: singleton ejb, loading classes from config.xml file?

srki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 23:56:53 EST 2006

Another question I would like to know is when the container could give another instance of stateless session bean to a client from the pool.  Meaning if I have a stateless session bean with only a foo() method that is called by the client.  If that foo method has references to other plain java objects.  Can those plain java objects that are created in method foo have member variables ( with state ) which are forbidden in stateless session beans.  I assume yes but I would like just to make sure.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988049#3988049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988049