[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JSF Portlet Component Tag Libraries

normanb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 05:48:16 EST 2006

Hi,

I am writing JSF portlets and they are working great, with the validation components of tomahawk and the core JSF tags.

I would like to use a tabbed pane in my portlet, the tomahawk version doesn't work, and I tried deploying trinidad, and ICEFaces neither will render in the portlet.

Is there a list of JSF component tag libraries that will work within the JBoss portlet framework and possibly examples on configuration?  Trinidad would be ideal, and would enable me to create richer portlets.

I haven't posted errors since I guess I made a fault in the configuration, I would like to hear of others successful component tag library deployment.

many thanks,

Norman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988115#3988115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988115