[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Challenge: Simple Example Adding Records With Lookup Dro

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 07:33:25 EST 2006

Yeah, it works. Thanks!

Now I've got the real error message: Cannot access entityManager; ensure persistenceUnitJndiName is set on SelectItemsConfig class in components.xml

So I've to set the JNDIName. But to which value? I didn't have a components.xml before I used si:selectItems. I set it to the jta-data-source I defined in persistence.xml:

<persistence>
  | 	<persistence-unit name="aresDatabase">
  | 		<provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  | 		<jta-data-source>java:/aresDatasource</jta-data-source>
  | ... rest omitted ...

But it didn't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988151#3988151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988151