[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: minor jdk version difference - would that be a BIG issue

rajeshchande do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 11:44:36 EST 2006

Thanks bela for teaching me something new.. :)

I found the serialversion UID for one of the class in each jdk on different servers as follows:

command used: serialver java.lang.String

server-1:
java.lang.String:    static final long serialVersionUID = -6849794470754667710L;
server-2:
java.lang.String:    static final long serialVersionUID = -6849794470754667710L;

but, its different for different classes, so Bela, the question now is how can we get it for a jdk as a whole? I doubt?

Any suggestions? Any comments?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988229#3988229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988229