[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Update to Seam i18n to support resource bundle types rel

christophe.laumond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 23:41:55 EST 2006

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.

Is it possible to define several seam message components  ?

We want to give the possibility to an administrator to change the messages in the application through a webapplication.

If there is only one seam message component, it won't be very user friendly to display a list of ALL the messages of the application.

We would like to define one set of messages per page so the user can choose a page and only the messages in this page are displayed.

This means that we need a seam message component per page.

Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Regards,
Christophe