[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEfaces

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 01:15:13 EST 2006

Hi Ted,

It is really a good news that you are making preparations to incorporate the tomahawk components into ICEfaces. In fact, if adding some very useful tomahawk components into ICEfaces, ICEfaces will be much powerful and beautiful. I don't think there are needs to integrate other JSF framework into projects. Based on my opinions, the specific components I like see are dataList, dojo, splitPane, accordionPanel, dynamicImage. In the future, if possible, the schedule is also very good. Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988337#3988337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988337