[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet access to beans

pl.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 05:03:40 EST 2006

Hi,

i have an JBoss Portal Server running with my written JSF-Portlets. I want to write from my JSFPortlet (which extends "MyFacesGenericPortlet") a String got from the Session to my managed-bean, which is displayed in an JSF-Page.

Code from JSFPortlet.java

  | public void doView(RenderRequest rRequest, RenderResponse rResponse)  {
  | String s = (String) rRequest.getPortletSession(true).getAttribute("id", PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);
  |
  | /* write s in StatusBean-Property */

Code from faces-config.xml

  | <faces-config>
  |       <managed-bean>
  |         <managed-bean-name> StatusBean </managed-bean-name>
  |         <managed-bean-class> StatusBean </managed-bean-class>
  |         <managed-bean-scope> session </managed-bean-scope>
  |       </managed-bean>
  | </faces-config>

Thanks for help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988370#3988370