[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem with FetchType.EAGER - multiple instances of an

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 08:15:53 EST 2006

I seem to be having the same problem, but with a OneToMany relationship.

I have a Parent object with a ManyToOne with a "classification" object which contains a list of attribute fields as a OneToMany relationship. Both of these joins are EAGER fetched.

What's interesting is that the duplication effect happens with a short list, of attributes but doesn't with a long list.

I'm using 4.0.5.GA, and EJB 3.0 persistence.

Example: Parent *<- Classification (or Typing object) ->* Attribute
Actual:    Drawer *<- DrawerType ->* DrawerTrays
All EAGER Fetched

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988392#3988392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988392