[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - jboss icon change

kasim006@rediffmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 09:04:21 EST 2006

Dear all,

Almost every JBOSS user has met the the icon(a 7 colored dots) in the address line when using JBOSS server.

Could anyone let me kown how to change it? I want to use another icon.

My application package structure is:
C:\Develop\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\core-dev\deploy

Note:
Here i added a new icon called favicon.con under
C:\Develop\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\core-dev\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\ROOT.war
but it is not reflecting it, i appreciate for the suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

kasim006 at hotmail.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988409#3988409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988409