[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to specify ejb-ref / ejb-local-ref in Portlet deployment

margotmedia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 11:19:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to call a SessionBean directly from within a Portlet.
How can I specify the ejb-ref / ejb-local-ref parameters (which I need to specify in order to get the JNDI lookup with the InitialContext work)?

As far as I can see, there is no possibility to do this in portlet.xml.
My current workaround is to put the ejb-ref / ejb-local-ref paramaters into a web.xml (note that I don't use any Servlets -- just Portlets and EJB), but I don't think this is a good practice..

Best regards,
M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988428#3988428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988428