[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using seam-gen with JBoss IDE (Eclipse), where are all the .

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 13:42:46 EST 2006

I was trying out the seam-gen with the latest JBoss IDE. After finished the command line tasks, used Eclipse's new --> java project --> myproject at the correct place. Then Eclipse automatically builded, exploded, everything looked perfect. However the project doesn't work properly. After a careful check of all the configurations and .xhtml files, I am sure the problem is not there. However, where are all the compiled .class files gone? I did write some sample java files to test, very weird thing is: I cannot find the compiled output anymore.

Any hint would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988442#3988442