[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Cannot build update script (jbpm.3)

hade79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 16:11:00 EST 2006

Hi,

i'm trying to integrate a mysql db into my jbpm/jboss environment.
I followed the steps in the docu but when i tried to build the sql-script to set up everything in the mysql db, i get this message:
"
D:\jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3\jbpm-db>ant upgrade.hibernate.schema.update
Buildfile: build.xml

upgrade.hibernate.schema.update:
     [java] D:\jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3\jbpm.3\lib not found.
"

I searched the complete jbpm-starters-kit folder for jbpm.3.

Can anybody help me with that? I'm new in jbpm and i have no idea what kind of lib the script is looking for...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988478#3988478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988478