[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Http Session Passivation configuration on every node?

javidjamae do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 01:29:22 EST 2006

I'm messing around with the HTTP Session Passivation feature in JBoss 5.0.0 Beta1 for the first time, and I'm a bit confused about something: do I need to configure *every* node in my cluster to do passivation, or just a single node? My gut instinct is that it should work either way (which I'm in the process of verifying). If it does work either way, are there any benefits or tradeoffs one way or the other? If not, could somebody explain what the issues are?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988600#3988600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988600