[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - work flow problem

Mohab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 07:46:21 EST 2006

hi all
first of all i thank every one reading this thread even he couldnt help me in my question :)
the problem is i had installed Eclipse Version: 3.1.2, and installed plugin of JBPM , it worked ok and i made several workflows, but last day it started to do something else. when open old work flow i created before the digrame is all collapsed in one point, i uploaded a screen shot for the problem and here is the link for
http://www.uuploadit.com/Users/mohab/screen%20shot.JPG
the problem in each time i had to rearrange the digram again and after finishing the work and close the eclipse it collapse again, does any body knows how to solve this problem
N.B: if u found that this thread belongs to another forum please fell free to tell me, this might help
again thanks for ur time and passion

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988614#3988614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988614