[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Timer issue just broke my site after a week of no issues

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 22:13:18 EST 2006

So it looks like the mail checking part was taking "too long" and then things blew up.  When I cleaned out the incoming mail spool, it started working without issue.

So in the interim I can have the scheduled method execute more frequently, hence having less e-mail to process each time.

However, I'm not sure why it became an issue?  Can I tell the timer service to let it run unless it takes more than say 2 minutes?

I'm no expert in ejb 3 timer code, and the seam wrapper even less so.

Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988715#3988715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988715