[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CUSTOMIZING THE USER INTERFACE

jontydun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 07:05:37 EST 2006

 Hi ,

  I'm a naive developer of portlets.

  I was able to acheive successful deployment of my struts-app with JBoss.

  The problem is that i was trying for customizing user interface.

 1.  I do not want to show inbuilt portlets of JBoss to my application user

      and so want to remove all unwanted portlets.

 2.  My layout and themes to be reflected but was unable to do so when

      was using my own  instead of default.

 Can anyone help me with the concrete and best way to achieve the above

 two.

 Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988819#3988819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988819