[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Slow DataSouce Failover

jsicotte2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 09:37:49 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : With 4.0.5 background connection validation has been added where connection validation occurs in a background thread.

We are currently using 4.0.4, I will look into using 4.0.5.
anonymous wrote :
  | Have you considered setting the socketTimeout or experimenting with the other JDBC level properties to see if you can get the wait time down?

I have not been able to find a DataSource option that configures TCP/IP timeout, but I did try setting <query-timeout> to 1.  I am still looking for some possible Connector/J options to tweak.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988881#3988881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988881