[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Determine portal logged-in user from external servlet

jonaschapuis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 10:39:32 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to setup an architecture where portlets communicate with servlets that are independent from the portal, using AJAX. In this context, I need to ensure that the logged-in user is the one sending the request (encode the username in the AJAX request), and upon reception of the request in the servlet, ensure that this user is currently logged-in to the portal.

So my two questions are:
- How do I access the currently logged-in users from the servlet ?
- How do I encode the username in the AJAX request ?

Thanks for your advice,

Jonas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988918#3988918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988918