[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Failed to Laizy load the Collection

efmcuiti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 12:10:49 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm using jboss 4.0.5 GA and EJB3 specification with JPA(Java Persistence API). In one persistent entity a have something like this:

@OneToMany
private Collection roles;

But when in my web application (in a Servlet or jsp) i do something like this:

Collection roles = user.getRoles() (in a servlet)
or
${user.roles} (in a JSP),

The jboss console displays:

Laizy Initialization failed in collection of role: org.tha.Role (or something like this)

I don't know if have something related with entity managers or with the database that i'm using (Mysql 4.1).

Thanks if you people can help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988963#3988963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988963