[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JmsActivation exception

pankajgrover do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 12:22:13 EST 2006

I am actually getting the same error while deploying EJB 3.0 trail application that JBOSS provides. Did someone get the same exception trying to deploy the EJB 3.0 trail application ? If yes, please let me know what do I need to do to get rid of this error

It seems the stateful session bean, Stateless session bean and entity beans deployed just fine. It is the MDB that caused this error possibly because the JMS server could not be created.

I had downloaded the jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9-FD and used the install.xml (ant script) for making my JBOSS (4.0.5) ejb 3.0 compliant.

Thanks
Pankaj Grover

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988968#3988968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988968