[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JEMS Installer 1.2.0.CR1: Errors when starting JBoss

Juergen.Zimmermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 15:40:46 EST 2006

1) There is only one instance of JBossAS.

2) I'm just using an EAR which works fine with JEMS 1.2.0beta3.
Having troubles with JEMS 1.2.0CR1, of course I inspected /jmx-console. The JNDI names for the session beans are there. I cannot find any strange items or names. Anyway, the session beans cannot be accessed from a remote client (running on the same machine). I tried it with and w/o internet access.

BTW, the working web app uses the local interfaces of the session beans (EJB3).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989043#3989043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989043