[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss 4.0.5GA Exception on startup

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 15:46:40 EST 2006

Are you using "all" only because you want to use AOP?  I am using AOP with the "default" configuration (I simply ignore the Catalina-related instrumentation errors.)

Regarding the error, looks like port 1162 is in use.  You can use netstat (or tcpview from www.sysinternals.com if you are running Windows, you never said which OS) to find who is using that port and to stop that app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989045#3989045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989045