[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Is JBOSS 4.0.5GA is Generating Incorrect SQL?

smodou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 16:40:57 EST 2006

Hi All,
I posted this to the wrong forum before.  I couldn't find a way to move it over here, so am reposting here:

I have the following bean definition in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml:

        <entity>
  |             <ejb-name>SeqEJB</ejb-name>
  |             <datasource>myDataSourceName</datasource>
  |             <cmp-field>
  |                 <field-name>id</field-name>
  |                 <column-name>id</column-name>
  |             </cmp-field>
  |             <entity-command name="oracle-sequence">
  |                 <attribute name="sequence">SchemaName.General_Seq</attribute>
  |             </entity-command>
  |         </entity>

JBOSS Generates the following create statement:

{call INSERT INTO MYSEQ(id, ) VALUES (SchemaName.General_Seq.NEXTVAL, ) RETURNING id INTO ? }

Which leads to the following SQLException:

anonymous wrote : java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 32:
  | PL/SQL: ORA-01747: invalid user.table.column, table.column, or column specification
  | ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
  | PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

Am I doing something wrong? Any help will be most appreciated.

regards,
Modou.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989074#3989074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989074