[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Messages get stuck in queue

VictoriaOnSand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 02:46:25 EST 2006

Hi,

after one week of normal operation messages are not read anymore from one message queue. More and more messages are written into the queue but the MDB doesn't get triggered in order to process the messages. Other message queues on the same machine worked fine.

It was necessary to restart the JBoss server. Redploying of the ear file did not fix the problem.

At the time when the failure occured the load of the messages queue was a little bit higher than in normal operation.

We are using following configuration:
Jboss 4.0.2, Oracle 9i, latest concurrent.jar (Version 1.3.4)

The problem seems be similar to the following links, but I couldn't fine a suitable solution:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=67391
or
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=82741
or
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=77101

We will not use any special features. Therefore I believe there are other users probably having same problem.

Has anyone experienced similar problems?
Has anyone fixed the problem?
If not, is there a workaround?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989174#3989174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989174