[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Understanding Conversations

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 03:30:36 EST 2006

Hi Norman,

I checked all my xml descriptors. Everything looks ok.

What version of seam and jboss are you using?

Could you do me a favour and try to reproduce the error:

1. Create 10 nested conversations by clicking 10 times on the "Nested" link.
2. Switch to converstion with counter id 5
3. End the conversation by clicking the "End" link

Now only the conversation with counter 5 disappears, even though all counters with id's greater or equal than 5 should disappear.

If I reload the page, then everything is displayed correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989184#3989184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989184