[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multi Managed Persistence Context Problem

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 08:37:54 EST 2006

My program has three different managed persistence context. In one form, I use two entity from two different context. I'm having  IllegalArgumentException exception on Seam code because it tries use contains in persistence context that don't have the right entity mapped.

org.jboss.seam.interceptors.ManagedEntityIdentityInterceptor (at line 112):

  | for (String persistenceContextName: pcs)
  |                         {
  |                            Object persistenceContext = Component.getInstance(persistenceContextName);
  |                            boolean managed;
  |                            Object id;
  |                            if (persistenceContext instanceof EntityManager)
  |                            {
  |                               EntityManager em = (EntityManager) persistenceContext;
  |                               managed = em.isOpen() && em.contains(value);
  |                               id = managed ? PersistenceProvider.instance().getId(value, em) : null;

I put a try-catch around "managed = ..." and it works normally.

I don't know exactly how this should work, but I think this is a bug.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989315#3989315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989315