[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.1 CR1 - IceFaces bug?

marcin777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 15:01:00 EST 2006

I repeat my question about IceFaces, in Seam.

Does anyone tryed to use TabbedPane in Seam-IceFaces.

Why when I add TabSet, to example it's rendered without graphic?
Tab works fine but i see only frames without graphic! Is this bug, or is this my problem? I tryed add tabset to Icefaces example from Seam 1.1 CR.1 and have same problem.

I've worked on clear IceFaces project (wihout Seam) on TabSet and they're rendered very nice.
Code:

<h:form id="myForm">
<ice:panelGrid>
    <ice:panelTabSet selectedIndex="1"  tabPlacement="top">
	            <ice:panelTab label="Tab 1">Hello 1
		    </ice:panelTab>
	            <ice:panelTab label="Tab 2">Hello 2
	            </ice:panelTab>
	            <ice:panelTab label="Tab 3">Hello 3
	            </ice:panelTab>
    </ice:panelTabSet>
</ice:panelGrid>
</h:form>

Did you try Gavin to use Tab Set in IceFaces implemented in Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989462#3989462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989462