[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: upload zip archive bug : NegativeArraySizeException

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 15:14:25 EST 2006

I am working on this right now.
yes, I've seen it is a bit more complicated...

I have tried it this way :
FileItem item = (FileItem) itr.next();
  | ZipFile zipFile = new ZipFile(item.getName());
in the CMSAdminPortlet code (a copy of it).
and it seems to work.

the FileItem javadoc says getName() is not reliable.

it is working with : Internet Explorer 6 and windows XP.
but not working with opera 8.5. getName() return only the file name, not the base path.

I don't know how to solve this.
may be searching in the zip api (which I don't know that much).

is there a way to store a file temporarily in the jboss temp folder (or some other places). then reopen it with ZipFile ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989469#3989469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989469