[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: external configuration for service beans

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 16:18:16 EST 2006

You're right; hadn't intended for this to be a full listing.

However, I haven't found the "partial' configurations to be a problem, though you might have to update to EJB3 RC9.  You can either patch 4.0.4-GA or upgrade to 4.0.5...I'm successfully using partial descriptors with no more than "ejb-name" and "depends" elements defined.

I am, however, annotating the bean itself w/ @Service and @LocalBinding.  It's the @Depends only that I've moved into XML configs.

Lemme know if an upgrade helps out.  If not I can send you code samples to help you figure out why this isn't working.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989483#3989483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989483