[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal + WSRP 2.0

miketech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 16:42:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I am currently exploring WSRP, especially WSRP 2.0 (the draft). Does JBoss already have any WSRP 2.0 implementation?

Is JBoss using WSRP4J in JBoss Portal 2.6? Or is it your own implementation? Can you tell me anything about WSRP 2.0 in JBoss Portal in the future?

How important is WSRP (2.0) for you? How often is it used? What do you except from WSRP 2.0? Does it satisfy your needs?

BTW: Is JBoss Portal based on Apache Portal?

I am really interested in your optinions about this and any information you can give me.

Greetings

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989493#3989493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989493