[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <si:selectItems> Value is not a valid option.

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 17:28:09 EST 2006

I tried the following on the offending entity, but I still get a validation error.

  |   @Override
  |   public boolean equals(Object obj)
  |   {
  |     final Size other = (Size) obj;
  |     if(other.getId()==id) return true;
  |     return false;
  |   }

Here is how I am using the facelets tags

  |                 <h:selectManyListbox value="#{recordSearch.transactionTypes}" id="transaction_type_select_many">
  |                   <f:selectItems value="#{listTransactionType}" />
  |                   <si:convertEntity entityClass="pipetracker.model.state.TransactionType" />
  |                 </h:selectManyListbox>
  |
  |               <h:selectManyListbox value="#{recordSearch.sizes}" id="size_select_many">
  |                   <f:selectItems value="#{listSizes}" />
  |                   <si:convertEntity entityClass="pipetracker.model.inventory.pipe.specs.Size" />
  |                 </h:selectManyListbox>

This is how I am loading the items.  They are loaded properly, but when I select a size I get a validation error.

  |   // Select Items
  |   @SelectItems(label="label")
  |   private List<Size> listSizes;
  |   public List<Size> getListSizes() { return listSizes; }
  |   public void setListSizes(List<Size> listSizes) { this.listSizes = listSizes; }
  |
  |   @Factory("listSizes")
  |   public void loadSizes() { listSizes = sizeDAO.getAllSizes(); }

What could be different about these two entites?   Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989504#3989504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989504