[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and rules

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 19:09:06 EST 2006

The code example here is helpful: http://weblog.infoworld.com/tcdaily/archives/2006/11/review_extra_je.html

However at this time things like backward chaining (there is a bit backward chaining in order to reach goals for things like cashflow optimization in my Jess script) and shadow facts are still on drool's "roadmap" page. Now I'm looking into the source code of org.jboss.seam.drools package and Jess's source code. Maybe I'll want to write a similar package for integration of Jess and Seam. But not sure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989520#3989520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989520