[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Federation in JBOSSsso

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 20:14:28 EST 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | #1.) Does it support SAML 1.0/1.1 and 2.0?

Currently it is SAML 1.1 supported. But we are working towards making it SAML 2.0 compliant ASAP

anonymous wrote :
  | #2.) Does it also support the browser-based POST method (for Federation).

Yes, this should be supported. However, I just looked at the code to make sure and there seems to be a small bug with this. I will try to fix this in the next Beta Update so this is feature is supported

Thanks
Sohil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989535#3989535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989535