[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Large number of files in the WAR directory

mwilkowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 04:26:38 EST 2006

Hello,
thank you for response, however it will not help. I made some investigation. DeploymentScanner scans for file that should be deployed, i.e. my WAR directory. However, when it decides to deploy the WAR directory it calls so called MainDeployer. The deployer then calls TomcatDeployer which is actually responsible for deploying WAR.

What I need is to configure TomcatDeployer to make it skip the selected directory. Is it possible? I haven't traced TomcatDeployer source file yet.

Regards
Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989599#3989599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989599