[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: EJB entity with static final field

buggsbunny101 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 05:05:41 EST 2006

Yes this is exactly how I want too use it.
Thanks.

Now, another question:
Because I will need this "constant" outsite the EJB and because the bean definition is not availlable outside, How can I define this constant?

I use XDoclet to generate my classes and interfaces. Is there a way to tell it to "export" this static final field in the generated class? (interfaces and dataClasses)? Should I define some function giving me the constant value? (Bhaaaaa! Sound really dirty)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989615#3989615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989615