[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Create Session Factory

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 06:00:12 EST 2006

Yes it is basically the POJO you will have to create. There are the changes that you can configure most of the java class using the MC, these java classes should be designed as POJO.

Please refer to the samples at the link which I have passed to you.

I think you can have a POJO which is just a wrapper over the existing Hibernate related class, it would yield more maintainability and control to you  .
Can you tell me what exactly are you doing with MC , are you just playing with it or you are incorporating this in a real application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989636#3989636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989636