[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Create Session Factory

thejavafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 06:39:31 EST 2006

"vickyk" wrote : Can you tell me what exactly are you doing with MC , are you just playing with it or you are incorporating this in a real application?

Currently I'm still playing with it. I got this idea from Spring, where Spring manage the session factory bean. If MC can do the same thing, I might incorporate MC in my application rather that Spring since the app server is using JBoss anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989650#3989650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989650