[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Audit Interceptor with State

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 07:47:51 EST 2006

I implemented something similar to the audit log code on the hibernate website.  It's an extension to EntityHome, and will scan over the entity being saved, logging new values (and old values if changed and an update is occuring) if the property is marked @Auditable.  It will follow associations depending on the CascadeType and works with collections. Oh, and it outputs the log as a trinidad tree table, but thats easily customisable.

I can post the code if you are interested (but beware, it's mostly complete and mostly works but I'm sure there are lots of bugs...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989671#3989671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989671