[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Customizing jBBM using own jsp's

hade79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 09:21:58 EST 2006

Hi,

i'm trying to customize a jbpm process by for example integrate other datafields than a textfield.

Is there any tutorial about how to do that?
When you create a new jbpm project in eclipse there is no way to do so. Do I have to create a dynamic web project to get more functionality into the sites like storing attachements from the frontend.

I'm new in this environment and i'm searching for a howto for a long time now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989702#3989702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989702