[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss startup web-console.war deployment errors

vladimir.ralev@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 11:25:58 EST 2006

The problem comes from a misconfigured deploy\console-mgr.sar\web-console.war\WEB-INF\jboss-web.xml

The installer creates:
<jboss-web>
  |    <!-- Uncomment the security-domain to enable security. You will
  |       need to edit the htmladaptor login configuration to setup the
  |       login modules used to authentication users.
  |    -->
  |    <security-domain>java:/jaas/jmx-console</security-domain>
  | </jboss-web>

where it should have been:
<jboss-web>
  |    <!-- Uncomment the security-domain to enable security. You will
  |       need to edit the htmladaptor login configuration to setup the
  |       login modules used to authentication users.
  |    -->
  |    <security-domain>java:/jaas/jmx-console</security-domain>
  |    <depends>jboss.admin:service=PluginManager</depends>
  | </jboss-web>

Just add the  line to your file. We will fix it in the next release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989763#3989763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989763