[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seamgen 1.1CR: Exception in thread

Faerine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 11:51:34 EST 2006

I am trying to use the versio of Seamgen in Seam 1.1CR (./seam setup), and there is a problem Seam's embedded Ant.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher

It gives the same error on a computer that has a separete system-wide Ant installation and on a computer that doesn't (both of them Ubuntu Linux), so it shouldn't be an Ant conflict as Ant's forums suggest.

The relative paths to the embedded Ant installation are correct. I also tried absolute paths, even setting the system-wide ANT_HOME to point to Seam's lib dir - nothing happens.

I have had no problems using the old Seamgen (which required Ant to be preinstalled).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989771#3989771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989771