[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Identifying performance bottlenecks

jshrinivas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 12:26:46 EST 2006

Yes. The throughput is less than expected. Let me put it this way:

The load driver can load the JBoss machine with as much load as it can handle. So ideally the CPU utilization on JBoss machine should be close to 100% unless there is any bottleneck. In this particular case even if requests are around 2K the throughput is little over 1K. In essence the App Server is not able to handle all the client requests because it is choking somewhere. I have tried increasing the load from 2K to more than 2K and that doesnt makes any difference on CPU utilization/throughput.

Thanks,
-Shrinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989779#3989779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989779