[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: OutOfMemory error when running jbpm.db test suite

john.rojas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 13:18:49 EST 2006

This is getting away from the original subject of this post... so it may be worth putting this conversation in a new post.

The application I deployed used the in-memory database. There was no need to use a full blown relational database. So this eventually became a non-issue.

There is a lot of useful information in this forum. During my reviews of many posts, I could identify general threads of needs and information through different posts. It would be really cool if the search function had a way of consolidating information based on the questions asked. So someone can come in asking a question and get the posts that would be most appropriate.

This is in contrast to a search that returns posts based on keyword matches.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989787#3989787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989787