[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Audit Interceptor with State

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 16:08:21 EST 2006

Well I didn't do this through an interceptor/listener, but via an extension of EntityHome from the Seam Framework.  I just override the persist, update, remove methods in EnitityHome, call my audit logger, and then continue as normal.  So, the only extra thing you need is a separate EntityManager instance for accessing the old version of the object for comparison (just configure another ManagedPersistenceContext in components.xml).

I'm just tidying the code a bit to make it more useable, and stripping the presentation stuff out (as that uses trinidad) and then I'll post it - probably tomorrow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989825#3989825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989825