[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - using i18n

weiming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 17:31:06 EST 2006

Hi, there
I am not quite sure if I am at the right place to ask this question.
I was trying to use eclipse to create different versions of propertiy files so user can view the site in different language including Chinese. However, when I compiled the project, it shows that the "ISO-8859-1" doesn't support Chinese characters. From reading some resource, I learnt that Chinese characters are actually supported by the GB2312 character set. Just wondering if anyone know how to set it on Eclipse?

Cheers
Ming

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989852#3989852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989852